Our customers often ask about how best to care for their trees – Should they fertilize their trees? When should trees be pruned? How do they know if a tree should be removed?
We’ve put together this page to answer the most common questions. If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for here, just give us a call at 203-240-1302 or send us an email. We’ll be happy to answer your questions!
Seasonal Tree Care Tips
- Spring Tree Care Tips
- Summer Tree Care Tips
- Fall Tree Care Tips
- Winter Tree Care Tips
- Dealing With Winter Storm Damage
- Preventing Snow Bank Damage to Trees and Shrubs
- What To Do When Trees Make Cracking Noises In Winter
General Tree Care
- The Problem of Over Mulching Your Trees
- Don’t Build Up Soil Around Trees
- List of Tree-Related Resources for Connecticut Homeowners
- Protect Yourself: What You Need to Know About Tree Care Company Insurance
- Tree Stump Grinding: What You Need to Know
- Identifying Wood Decay
- Inspecting Your Trees for Defects and Hazards
- What If My Tree Blows Down on My Neighbor’s Property?
Deer & Animal Damage
- How to Prevent Winter Deer Damage
- How to Protect Trees From Deer Antler Rubbing
- How to Protect Young Trees From Rodent Damage